Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daily poster: Children of the Corn 4

Childrenofthecorn4
Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering.

Watched this last night and was surprised how good it was. I'm sure it was straight to video so technically, the image is not a poster, but a video cover.

Naomi Watts is in the film and many of the murder effects are pretty darn good.

IMDB's Trivia section for the film says: "A deleted scene features Jane and Rosa Nock telling Grace (Naomi Watts) and Donald (Brent Jennings) how the children called Josiah by a different name: 'He Who Walks Behind The Rows'."

This would have been rather interesting and cool.

I've got four more films to finish the series. After the horribleness that was part 3, I wasn't sure I could do it, but part 4 has given me a second wind.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment