Friday, July 6, 2012

Please, Kill Mr. Kinski.


UPDATE: It looks like Mr. Schmoeller found this upload and requested it be taken down.

An oldie, but a goodie. This is the cleanest version of this short I've seen.
David Schmoeller's short, Please, Kill Mr. Kinski used to only last a few months on YouTube. Inevitably, we would see a take down order from Mr. Schmoeller, himself. Perhaps he has realized that while this short is an amazing piece of work, it's not a money maker.

The film, Crawlspace has got to be seen to be believed. If you you are a Klaus Kinski fan, you've got to get your grubby mitts on this film.

While I watched the film for the first time, I was texting a friend. Here are those notes (BEWARE: SPOILERS and terrible writing.)
- I've never seen Crawlspace with Klaus and I'm watching it on Netflix right now. The opening scene is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!

- It's only about 30 seconds but he is such a rad douche. "She can't talk, I cut her tongue out.......... It's too bad. I liked you." And then some complicated contraption kills the lady. It's fucking crazy. HA!

- The next shot was him with a single bullet with his name etched into the bullet casing. He rubs some blood on it and plays Russian roulette. Then roll opening credits.

- Crawlspace is great stupid fun so far. I'm loving it. Klaus especially pissed me off because this cute nerdy chick was just about to take a bath and he distracted her. Hahahahahahahah, now he's putting on makeup in front of Martha, his slave friend in a cage.

- WAIT
It makes perfect sense. Klaus put on the makeup to watch films of Hitler. Duh.
 
- Now she's crawling through the crawlspace and he's chasing her on a fucking crawlspace SLED!

- Klaus is so fucking slimy and horrible. I love him.
It's a very good movie. It is so cheesy and terrible, I love it.
Martha looks like some chick in Martyrs but with 80's low budget lighting where there is NO MOOD. 

Just to show I wasn't exaggerating, here's the trailer. "Between the wall... and Hell. Crawlspace."

No comments:

Post a Comment